Liam has really started fighting about seams on his socks. I get him dressed and he says the socks are hurting him. He takes them off and then needs help to get them back on. He is fine until I put his snow boots on and then he starts crying and yelling "OW!" and taking everything back off, and of course he cannot get it back on. On mornings we are running late, this is quite inconvenient. As such, I have been eyeing Soft Clothing, a company aimed at making seamless products to help with tactile defensiveness. At the very least, I need the socks.
Today, I learned Soft Clothing and SPD Blogger Network have a contest to give away Soft Clothing products and the book, I'll Tell You Why (Talking About Tactile Defensiveness). With two boys with Tactile Defensiveness, this contest is a dream come true for me.
If anyone else is interested in entering (and stealing the prize from me), do it here:
http://www.spdbloggernetwork.com/2011/03/25/spring-sensory-giveaway-from-soft-and-spdbn/
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not interested in entering but wondering if there is some way I can help you win the prize??!!!
Kelly, you are too sweet. :-) I don't think so and I imagine alot of people will be entering, so my chances are low. I'll probably just order Liam some socks sometime soon. ;-)
http://www.smartknitkids.com/
Take a look at these too Michelle, not sure how they compare cost-wise to Soft. I do know that both companies donate to the AutismOne silent auction, so I like both of them ;)
If your friends are wanting to help you win they can always just enter themselves and give you the prize!
Post a Comment