Monday, March 28, 2011

2 years of brothers, 2 years of baby bunching, 2 years of full hands, arms, lap, and heart



(ignore spit up on my shirt)







(one of my favorites to summarize the early months)



(4 months and 23 months for size reference)



(I just rediscoverd this photo and it makes me laugh.  Was Liam really trying to bite Ben's foot?  I don't even remember now)






(I am thinking their combined weight was about 50 pounds here.  Now their combined weight is 60 pounds and I can STILL carry them upstairs at the same time....and do it regularly)





(leaving for deployment)
















(Liam wanting Ben's present at Ben's 1st birthday)





(Dave's return home; Ben crying at someone "strange" holding him)





(Liam's 3rd Birthday Party; Ben crying and Liam crying because Ben is)




















6 comments:

MWalker said...

What a load of memories right there!
You've come a long way!!!!

fairymom aka Victorymama aka Rachel said...

I have tears in my eyes....these will make for great memories when they're teenagers. <3

Beth said...

What a great group of pictures!

Does this mean Ben had a birthday?!

Celeste Smith said...

I got teary eyed. I love the picture of Liam climbing up to see Ben.

Michelle said...

Thanks everyone! Ben's birthday is next Wednesday!

The Deschanes said...

LOVE all these pictures. The tell such a story. The boys have grown so much and obviously love each other.