Monday, June 8, 2009

Why Moby is a verb in our house or Babywearing 102 on wrapping
















Dave and I love our Moby wrap. It is a long piece of soft jersey material that you tie onto yourself and can put Ben inside of. Even though I wore Liam alot, I never wore him in a wrap, thinking it was too difficult. I heard good things about Moby wraps and was determined to try one this time. Wrapping allows you to wear your baby closer than any other carrier I have tried. It isn't as hard as I thought, and even Dave can tie the Moby on without any help. Most importantly, the moby usually helps calm Ben's screaming and often puts him to sleep. Dave and I often use Moby as a verb, as in "I moby-ed Ben and he fell asleep." The Moby is best for lighter babies as it starts stretching too much as the baby gets heavier, but I think it is a must-have carrier for the first 3 months.

1 comment:

LS said...

The Moby is wonderful! I'm glad it's working out.