Last night was a long night with Ben, and after his 5am feeding, he stayed cuddled close to me, his head buried under my arm and nuzzled in my chest. When I heard Liam wake up happy and playing at 6am, I was in no rush to get out of bed. At 6:40am, Dave and I snuck out of bed leaving Ben with his hands up by his head, his mouth open, snoring lightly. We went to get Liam, and saw a pile of white stuff everywhere--his crib, the floor, on lambie, and he was sitting there playing with it. He had managed to get into his diaper and pull out the gel-like contents. Thankfully, Dave was home so we could divide and conquer the clean up. It might be time to think about switching to cloth.
The video below shows how Liam wakes up from his naps....every day.....Sometimes I am tempted to just let him skip napping to avoid the 20 minutes of screaming that follow every wake-up. At least he wakes up happy in the morning!
The video below shows how Liam wakes up from his naps....every day.....Sometimes I am tempted to just let him skip napping to avoid the 20 minutes of screaming that follow every wake-up. At least he wakes up happy in the morning!
Oh, and as I was uploading this video, Ben woke and peed all over the changing table.
No comments:
Post a Comment