Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is here
















These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago when we went to the pool at dinnertime (the only time it is not too hot). Ben napped through his trip to the pool while Liam had a blast in the splash park. Liam loves water, so I imagine we'll be going as often as the heat allows.

3 comments:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Liam's bodysuit is adorable! Do you mind if I ask where you got it? =)

Oh, and Ben looks so content in that Hotsling - I'm glad your family had fun at the pool. Enjoy these long, summer days as much as you can!

Michelle said...

Tania, the body suit is Hanna Andersson. Not cheap, but their stuff lasts and is so cute. I buy what I can used on e-Bay. ;-)

Mommawith3 said...

ok, can i just say that i hate you for looking so awesome in a bikini? :)