Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ben and his girlfriend
















I must apologize for being quiet recently. Things are very busy here with a rash of medical appointments for both Ben and Liam. I just downloaded almost 100 photos from my camera, so look for alot of posts in the upcoming days.

This last weekend Ben was baptised, so look for a post on that. His godparents are our good friends, Chris and Erin Deschane. Their daughter Natalie was born about 5-6 weeks after Ben, and the babies got to meet this weekend. They were both amused by having someone their own size, as the pictures show.

1 comment:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

So cute! <3 My favorite is the third one down - I love how Natalie is sizing Ben up, while he's just having the time of his life. They're both so sweet! =)

Also, I can't wait to see pictures of Ben's baptism! We had V christened by my father (who is a minister) when he was 3 months old, but we've gotten a little lazy with Gabe, so... I'm not sure when it'll be his turn, LOL!