Friday, September 4, 2009

Watching and learning
















Today is a better day, full of naps.

These days Ben is all about watching Liam. I worry about when Ben gets mobile and I have two of them to chase after. ;-)

You can see Liam playing peek-a-boo with Ben in his exersaucer. You can also see that Ben is starting to be interested in watching Liam eat. It makes me a bit sad to think that soon we'll be offering Ben food as I know that is the beginning of the end of nursing.

For now, I'll just enjoy the good day I am having with both boys.

2 comments:

three feet high said...

I like to hear about better days! Seeing Liam and Ben interact like that must remind you of the positives of having two so close together.

Food doesn't have to mean the end of nursing... it hasn't in our case, anyway :)

Lindsay said...

Sigh. Every time I think of how amazing it is to have a baby in the house, she goes and does something to let me know that shes growing up...fast, just like her sister!