Sometimes I think I have Sensory Processing Disorder too. I am very sensitive to the noises, cries, and screams my boys make. The last two days, maybe even more (it all blends together sometimes), has been difficult. Liam has been high strung and running everywhere. When he isn't running, he is often crying. When he isn't running or crying, he is doing what I call whining. He makes this noise most of the day but seems to make it when my patience is at its thinest point:
Ben has figured out you need to be loud in this family to get everyone's attention. When he isn't crying, he has taken to doing happy screeches. While cute, the noises are very loud.
Unfortunately, Ben's screeches caause Liam to have meltdowns and result in more Liam whining.
The result of all of this is a very bad headache by the end of the night. This week has been long so the headache has been growing as the week wears on.
No comments:
Post a Comment