and his personality is beginning to shine through. He is an observer, and his eyes seem to be glued to his big brother. All he wants is to catch someone's eye, and his whole face lights up in an enormous smile. He goes into laughing fits when I smile back at him. Ben is not much interested in toys, and demands constant holding. His reflux still bothers him, and he is tiny--maybe he'll take after my side with a small, thin frame. Every day as I get to know him, I fall more and more in love with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww! What a cutie. I love this age!
What an adorable, sweet baby boy. He looks so much like his brother! :)
Happy 4 months, Ben!
I must say, the third down is definitely my favorite - I think it's the first picture I've seen of him really smiling. So sweet! ♥
Post a Comment