Friday, November 4, 2011

Running away to Australia



This is what weekends look like around these parts; don't judge me for the wine.

This week Liam proposed that I run away to Australia with him.  He actually said "Mommy, can you and go far away?  Somewhere Daddy isn't?"  I asked if he meant he wanted to go away with Mommy but without Daddy.  Liam said "Yes, we can go to Australia."  I asked about Ben and he said "Baby Ben can come, but not Daddy."

I hate it when my kid proves Freud right and my graduate training wrong.

It looks like Liam and I won't be leaving for Australia anytime soon.  However, the military will be moving us again.....this time back to Alabama.  I will get to see again the wonderful friends I made when we were there before and Dave will get to attend ACSC in residence, which is a huge honor.

2 comments:

Beth said...

When will you guys be moving? And where, exactly in Alabama?

Kelly2 said...

and maybe you can travel East ?? and we can meet up? Maybe the beach? How fun!