Monday, May 23, 2011

Impossible to photograph

After our Christmas photo experience, I think Dave might be done with trying to capture our tasmanian devil little angel, Ben, on film.  So when a local photographer offered mini-sessions while Dave would be out of town, I figured it would be a great time to get updated photos of the boys wearing their adorable age t-shirts without torturing my normally patient husband.  I thought that with Ben being a bit older, he might be easier to photograph....I was wrong.  He either happily played with his back to the camera, rotating his body as the photographer moved the camera to his front or cried and threw himself on the ground kicking and screaming.

Sam of S.Jordan Photography did a great job and was patient with Ben trying to take down her backdrop or running all over her yard while she chased him with her camera.  You can check out more of her work on her Facebook business page.  She posted sneak peeks from our photo shoot yesterday.

My beautiful blue eyed boy:
Liam was as cooperative as he could be.  The sun was very bright and he had a hard time managing as he doesn't like bright light.  He didn't even want to play outside yesterday due to it being so bright.  I got a pair of his Kid Banz sunglasses and he can manage better if he keeps his sunglasses on.


The only time Ben cooperated was when he could hold the mushroom which he insisted was a "tata" (i.e. cupcake).  He refused to sit on it, but would eat it for us.



My goodness, I have some pale kids!

2 comments:

Meryl said...

Nice meeting you. What darling shots! I love the candid unposed ones and you really seemed to capture them! I'll be back for more.

Kelly said...

aah, they are so cute. My girls are not fans of bright sunlight either. It bothers Kate quite a bit.