Monday, January 3, 2011

Liam, my budding photographer

Liam has started demanding my camera and wanting to take photos.  These are photos he took before Christmas.  I am going to try to remember to let him take more photos, especially since I got a nicer point-and-click for Christmas (a super-zoom Panasonic Lumix).







2 comments:

wifeunit said...

Our son also loves the camera. So much that we looked into getting him his own. His older sister has a pink kids camera, but we wanted to get something not pink. After looking at the rough and tumble kids ones, we went with a quite cheap but much higher megapixel one from walmart. That way if he breaks it, we won't be out a lot of money. It was actually cheaper than the kid cameras.

Beth said...

I love letting my boys play with my camera. Zeke is getting really good at taking pictures of people, so when Josh isn't around I know I can hand the camera to Zeke and he'll come through for me.

Looks like Liam and Deacon take the same kind of pictures - more random things and people. I love it. The second one you posted is my favorite. :)