Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guess it needed to be cleaned anyway

I was in the middle of washing Liam's hair when Ben spit up a good tablespoon or so of chunky food into their shared bath tub.  Now I know what is grosser than cleaning poop out of the tub.

So, part of the battle is getting him to eat and swallow the food (doing those things while sitting in a chair is clearly a lost cause):


Then I need him to keep the food down.  I think I am going to start journaling how often he spits up actual food.  I know he refluxes more often and swallows it.  After that bath, he did that while I was dressing him.  Then there are the time I can just smell the vomit on his breath. :-(

Liam has a cold and is getting worse by the day.....14 more days on my own.....Thankfully, my neighbors have kept my driveway clear so that is one less thing to worry about.

1 comment:

Celeste Smith said...

Oh no! The other night I was completely done giving R a bath when I noticed she was peeing! I have to say throw up is way grosser! I hope the cold is short lived and wooo hoo for awesome neighbors! I ma praying for Ben and his reflux...I know how awful that can be!