Monday, December 13, 2010
Classic screaming Santa photo
The boys met Santa this weekend. This was the first year Liam didn't cry (unless you count October 2007, but he was asleep then). Liam even managed to whisper "train table" when Santa asked what he wanted. Liam couldn't manage to answer any other questions from Santa, but he was happy to sit on his lap. I talked to Ben about sitting on Santa's lap and he kept running to meet Santa while we were waiting in line. When his moment came, Ben was furious that he was handed over to a stranger. He did stop crying long enough to answer "yeah" when I asked him if he wanted Santa to bring him an Elmo doll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome.
HA! R reacted very similarly. I think L was 5 before she would sit on his lap and say a word! Her last picture with Santa until 5 years was when she was 6 months old!
I'm sorry but I love this picture. Liam's expression is classic. and I love that Ben stopped crying to answer yes about the Elmo doll. Like, he gets it already just doesn't want the old man holding him.
Post a Comment