I figured out how to embed videos--woohoo! I am sure I am several years behind in this knowledge. ;-)
This first video shows Ben playing with his aquarium while Liam is trying to climb into Ben's crib. You get to hear lots of Liam talking.
This video was before Liam climbed in the crib and shows Ben playing with his aquarium.
The 3rd video shows Ben's reaction to Liam in his crib. Baby bunching provides lots of moments like this between the boys.
This video shows Liam's refusal to follow directions. He is strong-willed and reminds me of that alot. I'll keep my mouth shut about where he inherited his spirited personality.
This last video shows Ben's personality as he plays with a piano from his godparents.
It is snowing here today, and I got some pictures of the boys in the snow. I hope to get some ore, but either way I'll get the snow ictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment