Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ben's first word

At 10.5 months, Ben said his first word, kind of.  He said "uh-oh" and I caught it on tape.  I was taping Liam talking and said uh-oh, and I hear this little voice behind me repeat it.  I was shocked.



Then of course, I had to prompt Liam to talk to Daddy a bit.



After that, I haad to get baby Ben to talk some more and he complied.


Finally, I let the little guy played.  He had refused to crawl through our Gymboree play tunnel, but just realized that it isn't so bad.

5 comments:

MWalker said...

So cute! I love the way he moves his hands around so much. "UH-OH!"

Lisa said...

If uh-oh is his first word, then I also heard, "yay" "yeah" and "more" in that video clip. And I may have heard "all-dah" for all done too. I'll have to watch it again.

Celeste Smith said...

OHHH! Beyond Adorable. They both brought a smile to my face!!!

Michelle said...

Lisa, I think you are right. He has said "ah dah" for a little while (maybe a week), but I was too afraid I was imagining it. He has been saying "yay" and "yeah" for about a month, but I thought he was just mimicing sounds. I guess the next few months we'll get to see if he'll start talking more and more. Maybe he can help me figure out Liam-speak. ;-)

Tina said...

They are so cute. I just want to squeeze them both!