Sunday Liam started feeling sick, and last night spiked a really high fever: 104.7 on one reading and 105.1 on another. It is down to only 102 today, but we had to cancel his scheduled occupational therapy and ABA therapy and keep him home from school. This is how he spent his morning:
You can see he got pink eye; thankfully, I had the foresight to see tthe doctor yesterday so we have ointment for it.
I started feeling sick yesterday and am getting worse by the moment. I am not really sure what happens if I cannot function. I think I'll put Murray in charge.
2 comments:
So sorry you're starting to feel bad! I had a day like that a few weeks ago... thankfully didn't get full blown sick, but I curled up with blankets in a big chair, and watched Netflix. They're both fascinated by movies right now, since we don't watch them often, so that helped. Still very exhausting, and I did the bare minimum (nurse, diapers, feed toddler and self, breathe.)
Murray does look very solemn and responsible...hmmm... ;)
Oh crap out! I don't check this regularly enough. What can I do for you guys? I'll bring dinner over tomorrow... or would you prefer lunch?
Post a Comment