Monday, October 26, 2009

The view from the house
















Thanks to a wonderful friend, we were able to stay at a house near the water and it had an amazing porch. Dave liked watching the waves in the morning, I enjoyed the cool Gulf breeze, Liaam liked running on the deck, and Ben liked just hanging out.

3 comments:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Nothing like being near the ocean, even if just for a little while. =) As an aside, I find it funny that our little guys have the same type of exersaucer (except, of course, that Gabe's is missing the purple mirror, courtesy of his devious big brother).

Michelle said...

Tania, we have a similar exersaucer, but that one was actually on loan. We had to rent a crib for Liam, so we went ahead and rented an exersaucer so I wouldn't have to pack ours. The added bonus was that Ben was extra excited about it since it was new.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the ocean! So glad you got some quality family time in a wonderful place. (((hugs)))