It has been a long time since I updated my blog; at least, I think it has been a long time. Lately, time seems to drag on and fly by at the same time. One day can seem to last a week, but a week flies by in the blink of an eye. Alot of this had to do with the end of normalcy as I know it. Dave left for his deployment training this week, and I was thrown into my journey as a single mother. Last week was Dave's last one with the family and he left this Monday. We get some time with him in early November (and we'll be going to one of his trainings thanks to a friend) but really, it is like he is gone already. I tried to savor my last week with him, but it was a bad week for various reasons and seemed to last forever.
On the positive side, this last weekend I realized how incredibly lucky I am to have all 3 of my boys in my life.
I am behind on updates, but promise to get some on here soon.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment