Saturday, October 10, 2009

My baby is half a year old













Somehow six months has elapsed since Ben was born. I don't really understand. I know April and May flew by in a blur of nursing, adjustments, and help from others. June and July were long months spent at home that seemed never-ending. August was a blur of bad news, preparing for deployment, and medical appointments. September was a blink of an eye. Now it is October.

Ben seemed to be behind on development, but has suddenly started doing so much at once. He sits up unsupported really well. He babbles happily. He seeks out socialization. He is trying to figure out how to roll.


We are still battling reflux and he is very very very thin. His official stats are:

Length: 26.5 inches (50th percentile)

Weight: 14 pounds 6 ounces (4th percentile)

Head circumference: 83rd percentile



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ah! I LOVE those sweet baby voices!!!!!!!