Friday, July 17, 2009

My husband rocks Fridays

I figured I'd join the ranks that talks about why my husband rocks on Fridays.

My husband rocks because he is willing to try anything, willing to look silly, and willing to babywear in order to get our younger son to sleep.





My husband also rocks because he gave me a night off to go see the Harry Potter movie last night and put our 22 month old and 3 month old to sleep by himself. The result was that I got to see an awesome movie and came back refreshed and ready to continue along the chaos that ensues with raising 2 under 2. Meanwhile, my husband had to contend with a 3 month old that refused a bottle of pumped breastmilk, a 22 month old that "helped" by shushing so loudly he kept waking up his baby brother, a toddler who fought sleep and then pooped at 9pm, a crib soother that decided to die due to a toddler jumping on top of it after detaching it from his crib, and no falling asleep from the toddler until well after 10pm.

Yes, I'd say my husband rocks!

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

he absolutely does rock! welcome to MHR! you're officially blogrolled!

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Personally, I think you BOTH rock for making the best out of the curveballs that life has been throwing at you. Not to mention, I don't think I'd have the patience to tackle bedtime by myself - usually I take care of the little one and leave DH to fend for himself with the toddler, LOL!

(BTW, the pictures of your hubby "wearing" Ben are adorable - ingenuity really shines through when it comes to parenthood, doesn't it?) =)