Thursday, July 2, 2009

Liam is 3 feet tall!

It seems that everytime we look at Liam, he is taller. We are having a hard time keeeping him in clothes that fit. As soon as we buy a bigger size, he is outgrowing it already. After he reached something off the back of the kitchen counter this morning, I measured him and Dave double-checked my accuracy. ;-) He is 36 inches, which puts him in the 95th percentile for height for a 22 month old. I am thinking he won't grow any taller before his 2 year well-baby visit, but he still might. No wonder why he is wearing 3T clothes and some of them are already short. This morning his 4T t-shirt fits him perfectly, and he isn't even 2 years old!

1 comment:

TwentySomethingMomma said...

Way to grow, Liam! =)

I was just thinking to myself that he looks so much older than 2 in the pictures you last posted (especially after seeing how tiny Ben looks in comparison).

We really can't keep them little forever, can we? =(