Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3:30am

I have been awake for 2 hours already. With Liam waking up at 5:30am for weeks now, I am not sure I'll get more sleep, or if I do, if it will be much.

It all started with Murray (that's my older, skinnier cat) puking on the bed and into the pack-n-play (though thankfully, Ben was sleeping in his crib in his room). Dave cleaned it up but we were still awake when Ben woke to nurse. I nursed him, but he was wide awake when he finished. Dave took him to soothe him to sleep, but he started screaming. He was arching his back and doing his reflux cry. Dave's alarm is going off at 5am for PT (military work-out) so he asked me to take over. I went to get a carrier from the closet and smelled that Liam had pooped. So I took over Ben, while Dave went to change Liam's diaper.

Now it is 3:30am, and Ben is lightly asleep. He'll wake if I transfer him now, so I am waiting until he is sound asleep.

No comments: