Monday, July 22, 2013

Watermelon mini-session

In looking for a new photographer, I chatted with one who was doing a mini-session of kids eating watermelon.  I decided to brave the heat to see if she could handle my wild boys.  These photos were the results.  They were either eating, running, jumping, or wrestling, but I think she got some good shots.

Benny Boo:

William the Conqueror:


 Eating oranges and watermelon (the 2nd and 4th are my favorite of this series):





Running:



Watching chickens at Malcolm Blue Farm (where all the photos were taken):


Flag photos:




Pure joy and brotherly love (the 2nd and the 4th are my favorite of this set):





6 comments:

Kelly2 said...

Love the use of light!!!

The Deschanes said...

I love these!

fairymom aka Victorymama aka Rachel said...

They're great! She did a good job.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! (And yes, I just have to remember to check your blog--no email notifications on new posts. I can follow comments by email on particular posts, if I request. No worries-- you all are worth it! ). : )

Allyson said...

Wow, great photos!!!

Marissa said...

How am I just now seeing these!?!?!? They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the love your boys have for each other! So sweet!