When Liam was 2, I didn't have a party for him, but a dear friend convinced me to celebrate his birthday at her daughter's party and it turned into a big Luau bash. This year I asked her if she wanted to celebrate the 4th birthday of our youngest children together (our oldests are 6 weeks apart in age, as are our youngests). Shortly after that, two other friends asked to join our party planning to celebrate their two children turning 3.
The result was a HUGE birthday party. Each child had their own theme: A chose Toy Store, Ben chose Hello Kitty, C chose Spiderman, and D chose Cars. Each mom had separate contributions to make. The party was at Trudy's so I think she had the hardest job. We all contributed some food and our own birthday cakes. Penny planned games and crafts (the crafts were individually put in bags in each of the 4 themes and designed so the kids could do them without help). Lori made goody bags honoring each theme. All I did was bring the bouncy castle. How did I luck out?
Getting the yard ready:
Liam on the bouncy slide:
Ben pouting and refusing to smile for the camera:
Trudy's awesome sister-in-law face painting. We have been using her as our babysitter and the boys LOVE her. We will miss her when we move:
Sweet Liam:
The bounce house!
My birthday boy, full of contradictions:
Cake time!
Trudy's husband, Jay, and Dave enjoying a quiet moment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Wow! Looks like such a fun party. A total success! Score one for you...
Post a Comment