Monday, April 8, 2013

Benny Boo Boo turns four years old

Benjamin Andrew turned 4 on April 6, 2013.  I started this blog right after I found out I was pregnant with him.  It is amazing the journey he has brought me on.

It took 4 years, but Ben's height finally caught up to Liam's height at the same age.  Ben is 41 inches tall and 36 pounds (by contrast, Liam was the same height but 39 pounds).

Interview with my big 4 year old Ben:

Favorite color: pink and orange and blue
Favorite food: broccoli, cauliflower, pizza, and Poptarts
Favorite thing to play: star war guys and my baby and Hello Kitty play set
Favorite thing to watch on TV: Star Wars movies
Favorite book: "Mouse About the House" and "That's Not my Princess"
Favorite friend: Mackenzie (who moved in November), Collin, Luke, and Gibson
Favorite animal: big cats and crocodiles and bears
Favorite stuffed animal: giraffe and little penguin

We had a busy weekend so Ben's birthday celebration was small.  His party is a joint party with friends on the 21st.  Here are photos from his big day.






2 comments:

Kelly2 said...

Such a cutie! And his coloring is darker than Liam's but do I dare say their overall facial structure is similar? I hope that YOU had a glass of champagne to celebrate 4 years of Ben's life! It's been quite the road.

Michelle said...

He definitely favors Liam. A teacher at Ben's school saw Liam on the playground and said to him, "You must be Ben's brother." while laughing since they look so alike. Liam favors me in the nose but Dave in the eyes, smile, and chin while Ben is the opposite--he favors me in the eyes, smile, and chin and Dave in the nose. But overall, they look so much alike in profile.