Friday, February 4, 2011

So, apparently number 5 is optional

At least to Ben.  I got him counting on video as he is obsessed with it.  He has decided that number 5 is over-rated and skips straight to 6 after 4.  Still, not to shabby.



Here is another video.  This one shows Ben counting.  Liam joins in.   It also illustrates how jealous Ben gets when the attention is turned towards Liam.  I think that is why he learned to count; he is competetive and does't want Liam doing anything he can't do.  Sigh......

4 comments:

Beth said...

Those videos are so sweet. Zeke used to skip 5 all the time too. I think Deacon skipped 8. But he's doing so great. They both are, for that matter.

Oh, and Zeke said it WAS Liam who ate the play-doh that day. But I think he meant Liam just sort of licked it, not actually ate it.

Michelle said...

Licking is very different from eating. I might have licked play doh once too. ;-)

Celeste Smith said...

Five is over rated! L used to skip numbers...wish I could remember which ones.

I have a very cute video of L discreetly eating play doh. One of my favorites!

MWalker said...

Love it! I know I talk about it all the time, but I love the happiness and interaction in Liam when he faces the camera to count. Such a difference!
Madilyn will count "2,3,5" 1 doesn't exist, and apparently neither does 4!