Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pledge of allegiance

The boys have learned the pledge of allegiance at their schools.

Here is Ben doing it.  Any thoughts on his articulation?  I always worry that it should be better.  I don't worry about the big words, but more about trouble with initial blends.


Liam also learned the pledge, plus he sing "my country tis of thee" afterwards.  Notice how different his version of this song is....I giggle everytime he sings it.

2 comments:

fairymom aka Victorymama aka Rachel said...

Ben's articulation is simular to Caleb's. One thing we've noticed with Caleb is he speaks clearer in the mornings when he's rested. He gets harder to understand as the day goes on.

And i'm really impressed by Liam. He is So clear! I giggled at his version too.

Kelly2 said...

Wow! He's made great strides in his language since the last video I saw of him in Alaska! Some parts of it were totally clear to me, in others, it was very garbled. I would imagine that might be very normal for 3.5.