Monday, April 16, 2012

8 years of marriage

Tomorrow is our 8 year anniversary, and we managed to sneak out for an anniversary dinner last night. 

I decided to wear a wrap dress that I have had for forever....maybe 13 years or so.  It only still fits because it is a wrap dress.  I realized during dinner that I wore the same dress when Dave and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of dating back in April 2003, before we were even engaged.

April 2003 in Florida:

For comparison, April 2012:

And because I thought it would be fun, I uploaded our 7 minute wedding highlights, which was posted seperately as youtube was giving me issues.

We exchanged presents and I got a lovely Pandora bracelet with 7 charms to start. I got Dave a canvas photograph of the Homer spit with fireweed and snowcapped mountains.

1 comment:

Erin said...

"Holy Shit!" HA HA HA HA