Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ben's reaction to being held by others while Mommy takes photos

The boys with Daddy on Easter:

 I love how much Liam looks like Dave in this photo.  Ben was crying "Mama, Mama!"  Then he got mad:



So we tried with Yia Yia (my step-mom) and it was worse:

He just left, running to me with his arms up calling "Mama!"


Photos with me went much better:





 Pictures of just the boys didn't go nearly as well.  Notice the look if distrust and abandonment on Ben's face:



I didn't have the energy to attempt a grandparent picture or a photo of all of us or even of me, Dave, and the boys.  One day they'll cooperate, right?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those are some cute pictues (helps when you have cute boys). And I'm not sure they ever fully cooperate - at least not at the same time. ;)

Celeste Smith said...

Ha! Lily is ten and only occasionally cooperates and with much begging and bribing! Your lil men look very handsome in their matching sweaters!