All photos were taken by my friend, Jenn, who was possibly more excited about Thomas than any kid present (except for the 4 year old that corrected her engine name at one point in the Imagination Station):
So, Thomas looks just like you would expect:
I really thought Ben would be bored on the train ride, and not care about thw whole experience. In fact, you could order a package with your tickets, and I only ordered one (Thomas hat, necklace with pass, and Thomas whistle). Ben, however, kept stealing Liam's hat so he got his own before we left.
We were with friends so we had company for the train ride, and it of course meeant Jenn was around to take better pictures than I would have gotten.
Liam, Ferris, and Lyndee:
Ben thinking he is a big kid:
Me and my boys:
Okay, okay, so maybe Ben looks like me just a bit...... ;-)









3 comments:
Aww, glad you all got out and had a fun day... love that last picture of the two of you especially! :)
LOVE the pic with you and Ben! So sweet! Glad you had a day of fun!
FUN!!!!!
Post a Comment