Monday, April 5, 2010

A Comparison at 1 Year

I will do a post tomorrow all about Ben, but wanted to post some comparison photos from their 1st birthday photo shoot.

Both sitting on the block:



Showing off their smiles (Liam had so many more teeth):




Both of them giving their sweet look (do you see the mischief in Ben's eyes?)





On a side note.....poor Ben...I didn't realize that his romper was that wrinkled.  I count on Dave to take care of ironing and noticing what needs to be ironed.  I am clearly useless without him.

4 comments:

MWalker said...

Well, you can't definitely tell they are brothers, lol! And yes, I noticed the naughty little twinkle in Ben's eye!

Marissa said...

aww!!! So sweet! I love that they look like brothers!! (Unlike some brothers I know...) ;-)

The Deschanes said...

I swear, it's hard to tell which kid is which in some of those!

Celeste Smith said...

what a neat idea! I can definitely see the similarities but they also have a totally different look about them too! Oh girl! I dont ever ever ever iron!