Sunday, March 7, 2010

Motherhood rarely brings limelight moments

You'd think that with Dave deployed, Ben would say "mama" first.  Well, you'd think wrong.  After all, I only carried him for 9 months and then undeerwent surgery to deliver him.  I only spent 6 months holding him while he screamed for hours while Dave worked 60+ hour weeks.  I was alone for a month of training and 4 months of a deployment being Ben's solo parent.

But what does he say first?

"Dada!"



It is a good thing he is cute!

2 comments:

Celeste Smith said...

I dont know what set me off...I will blame hormones...but i just sat and cried through every single bit of that video!

MWalker said...

Well, that was just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen and I got wet eyes watching. I can NOT wait to see a reunion between the boys and their "DaDa"!!!