Monday, October 6, 2008

Learning how to walk and climb

















Liam is a ball of energy these days as he tries to figure out how to walk. Logistically, this means that I spent alot of time hunched over as he walks holding onto my fingertips. Sometimes he uses one of his walkers (he has two), but he still prefers Mommy. He also loves anything with buttons and will climb, stretch, and throw tantrums to get cell phones and remote controls.





Here are a couple recent pictures, as well as some videos of Liam using his walker:












There is one more video of him walking but it was too large for this site, so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqFwLnaUUco

1 comment:

Megsy said...

so cute! I love the videos. Keiran has the same walker but hasn't figured out how to use it properly yet. He just kinda throws it out of the way! I love Liams oh-ohs too!