Sunday, September 28, 2008

Liam's first words

Since Liam's first birthday, he has started to talk up a storm. He loves repeating words he hears and pointing things out. When we went to the zoo last weekend, he pointed out every bird and proudly said "duckie" whether it was a duck, eagle, or flamingo. He also pointed out everything from kangaroos to lions and called them "doggie." He knows what bye-bye means and will wave and say "bye-bye" as we leave the house. He likes to read his books and will yell baby talk as he turns the pages.

As often as he does this, I have trouble catching it on camera as he always gets quiet. Today at Panera Bread he continued chatting while the camera was on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlY4lH0w5Us

Normally, I'll be able to just post the video right in the blog, but this video was too big and I am too technologocally-challenged to figure out how to make it smaller.

2 comments:

Megsy said...

Love the video Michelle!!!! So cute to hear someone elses baby saying uh-oh. His words are great! Thanks for sharing your blog.
Megan

The Horines said...

The video was priceless, Michelle! And I love his 1-year picture, too! Glad to hear your feeling better...