On September 8th, we had our first u/s to "meet" the newest addition to the Routhier clan. As you can see from the picture, the new baby looks like a jellybean, so we are calling him/her jellybean until we find out gender. Jellybean is measuring 8 weeks and 3 days, so for now, my expected due date is April 13, 2009. Dave and I might be celebrating our 5 year anniversary in the hospital. Jellybean had a heartrate of 175 beats per minute, and was already moving around. As you can see, Liam is already proud of his "big brother" status.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Jellybean's First Picture
On September 8th, we had our first u/s to "meet" the newest addition to the Routhier clan. As you can see from the picture, the new baby looks like a jellybean, so we are calling him/her jellybean until we find out gender. Jellybean is measuring 8 weeks and 3 days, so for now, my expected due date is April 13, 2009. Dave and I might be celebrating our 5 year anniversary in the hospital. Jellybean had a heartrate of 175 beats per minute, and was already moving around. As you can see, Liam is already proud of his "big brother" status.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you all. Congratulations.
You are doing quite well with this blog thing thus far! Leticia and I can't wait to see the whole family. Much Love. Steve
Post a Comment