Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jessica Buchanan

So I saw the special tonight and Dave walked in while I was crying. It was his co-workers that rescued her, not all SEALS. This is why I have a private blog.

I am not my husband and could never do what he does. But I am proud if him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What special is this? I may NOT want to see it (I would get too upset). I'm glad you are able to have your private blog. Thank you for sharing it. : )

Michelle said...

I think it was 60 minutes. Here is an article: http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=15439390&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fmobile%2Fs%3Frewrite%3D72%26.tsrc%3Dapple%26first%3D1%26p%3Djessica%2Bbuchanan%26pintl%3Den%26pcarrier%3DVerizon%26pmcc%3D310%26pmnc%3D038%26fr%3Donesearch

Michelle said...

The guy that carried her to safety is an Air Force member with a son with autism.

Tina, if you can find the special watch it as she is such a strong and dedicated women.

Unknown said...

Okay, I will try to see it. I'll be prepared for heavy stuff! will you be writing more about Ben's appt.?