Almost 4 weeks ago we added yet another boy to our family....making me more outnumbered than ever.
When I met Dave in January 2002, one of my questions for him was whether he liked cats as Murray came with me as a package deal. Dave said he was more a dog person but quickly fell in love with Murray.
I love all animals and we have wanted a dog for a while but have been waiting for the right time. I wanted an adult dog who was good with kids. As luck would have it, in mid-August I heard about a beautiful dog that needed a home. I was tempted....THEN I learned that he passed the screening to be a therapy dog. We decided to apply to adopt him and met him. Liam is often afraid of dogs but fell right in love with him.
So a dog found in April named Bumble:
Description: He was picked up by animal control in April in such severe neglect the vet said it looked like no one had ever cared for him his entire life. Heartworm positive, every intestinal worm, yeast infection, starved, flea allergies, bleeding feet, intact, bald patches. If someone did own him they should be punished!!! I would like to punish this so-called this "owner".
Gotcha Day on August 24th, adopted as Rossi and renamed Ollie from Oliver Twist:
Within 2 weeks, he gained another 6 pounds making him a nearly 90 pound dog and his fur has filled in beautifully:
He is wonderful with the boys and very patient. Dave is in love which is so cute to see.
Welcome to the family Ollie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He's beautiful and from this post and all your fb posts I can tell he's a great dog for your family. I'm so happy you were able to welcome him into your family and give him a forever home!
Post a Comment