I was hands down against the haircut and now that it is done, I hate it. I keep trying to convince myself it will be alright, but I hate it.
Dave has been driving me up a wall to cut Ben's hair. He loves the haircut and afterwards said that he feels like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He said this has been on his to do list forever and he feels much better that it has been done.
Dave was arguiung Ben needed shorter hair as he looked too much like a girl. I argue he looks MORE like a girl with shorter hair and refuse to go shorter than we already have.
Before:
During:
the back after the haircut:
the front this morning:
Me at age 3 or 4:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Well, I think he looks cute. When was Liam's first haircut? I can imagine it would be hard to cut a boy's hair for the first time? Kate still hasn't had a "real" haircut-- she flipped out when we tried and Emily has a total mullet going on but I don't have the heart to cut it (yet). But it's kind of unruly and suspect I will need to before the summer.
I'm sorry you hate it :( FWIW I think he looks adorable -- but I always think Ben looks adorable :)
One of my first ever blog posts was about Liam's first haircut (he was 16 months): http://routhierfam.blogspot.com/2008/12/liams-first-haircut.html
Looking now, it barely looks like he got any cut, but he got his mullet cut off.
The place we went to for Ben is known for handling kids on the autism spectrum and those with touch sensitivities. She had bubbles out and Ben didn't even notice what she was doing. Liam gets his hair cut every 2-3 months and after about his 5th ever hair cut seemed okay with everything. Dave takes him to a barbar in town with a massager and once Liam realizes he'll get a vibrating thing over his shoulders after the haircut, he is more than happy to sit still. ;-)
Post a Comment