Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Solstice

The photos below  have nothing to do with the summer solstice but they are cute and I haven't blogged lately.

It is summer solstice, which means 19.5 hours between sunrise and sunset and 24 hours of visible light.  Think of the reverse and you can imagine how dark it is in the winter.  In any case, summer solstice means festivals, parties, and celebrations. 

Here is Ben at a friend's party.  She happens to be a talented photographer.

It also means the boys have been fighting sleep even more than usual.  I am one tired mama.  And you can see how muscular and thin both boys are.....they are on the go non-stop whenever they are awake.




2 comments:

liza said...

Oh my goodness, Liam looks so big and grownup in that picture!

24 hours of visible light sounds amazing and really hard to deal with all at the same time :)

Dayna Sabrina said...

I think that once, in this lifetime, I want to experience this summer solstice.