Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big boy bed

I slept in a crib untilmy 4th birthday and it looked like Liam might as well.  After a month of sleeping in a pack-n-play at 3 years old, 38 inches,and 35 pounds, we decided it was probably best tomove himto a bed.  Our stuff hasn't arrived, so his convertible crib has never been converted. ;-)

He looked so little in the bed, and it was bittersweet for me. Mostly, I worry about his sleep being disrupted, but he slept about 9 hours with one wake-up.  He was still tired this morning and feel asleep in the car by 10:30am.  Let's hope he sleeps more tonight and stays in bed, calling for us when he wakes.

Helping make the bed



drinking juice and ready for bed



Success--asleep!

1 comment:

Celeste Smith said...

What a big boy! Wow! Lily's really ancient crib broke when we moved...she was two years old barely. So we thought we would move her up. Oh it was NOT good! She would wander around and come get in our bed. I'm going to try and hold off on R as long as possible!