Liam helping Papou drink his frappacino.
Liam playing near Papou, hoping he'll wake up.
We have had alot going on here, and there is no sign of things slowing down. I have gotten behind on blog posts, which sometimes means that I end up not blogging about certain things, but I don't want to miss this post. My Dad came to spend the holidays with us. He arrived on Christmas Day at nearly 8pm in Birmingham. It was a VERY long 2 hour drive back to Montgomery with both Ben and Liam screaming the whole way. The drive was so awful that my Dad paid someone $100 to drive him back to Birmingham b/c he couldn't bear another 2 hour trip of non-stop screaming.
We saved all opening of presents until December 26th, so Papou could help the boys open their presents. It worked out well. Ben likes anyone who will hold him and talk to him, and he warmed up to Papou quickly. Liam fell in love with his Papou--cuddling with him on the couch, bringing him toys, and asking about him.
Papou stayed with us for about 16 days, and we have all missed him since he left a week ago.
1 comment:
Playing a bit of catch-up here on your blog - I can't believe I missed so many posts!
I love seeing the boys with their Papou - though it does look like they tuckered him out quite a bit! ;)
Post a Comment