Sunday, December 7, 2008

Life with a toddler or as Liam says "No! No! No! NO!"

If you haven't heard from me lately, it is because Liam doesn't give me much free time these days. He has transformed before my eyes from a cuddly baby to an opinionated toddler. He has gotten very fast when he walks and is hard to capture on video or camera. He usually runs toward me wanting to see the camera and play with it. His newest word is "no" and we hear it constantly these days. He tells lambie no when they are in the crib together, he tells me no as I change him, and he says no constantly in the car since he'd rather be running around somewhere. Of course, Dave laughs at me when I say that I don't know where he got his strong-willed, stubborn behavior from.



Here is a video of Liam trying to climb over the baby gate:

Here are two videos of Liam playing on the screened in porch:

No comments: